July 30, 2012

Sweater Weather

Classes were suspended today due to the heavy rainfall and the ongoing and upcoming typhoons in the area. Instead of having to worry for the safety and welfare of those who are actually in danger and live in lowland areas, I go out, do a little grocery shopping with mother, and saw a movie in the theater. Yes, guilty as I could ever be, I still continue to wail about not having able to do the things I intended to accomplish tonight. Like my first ever evening jog with my sister - a routine I was supposed to start today although still miserably failed because of the sudden change of weather once I stepped foot on the outdoor pavement. Just my luck. #MISHAP


Now, still wearing my Nike's, I do a little pondering...
1) I used to believe that I have great dependency on my phone as it notifies me with everything going on on my social media "life". But now, I feel as if I depend on it for an entirely different reason. (which scares the shit out of me having to admit it) I think... it could be... because of... certain people... who exposed me to a whole new side of... life/emotions/perspective... yeah. I can't really explain it here even if I claim that this as my "online journal", it still is very public.
2) It's July 30.. and it being already more than halfway done with the year without me noticing it, shows how oblivious I am of time. I mean, what the hell? Where did the first half of 2012 go?
3) After July comes August, which means BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!! yay does this mean since I turn a year older, I get a more mature gift? *cough* maybe something designer that would feed my teenage fashion addict cravings??? *cough* I hope so.

Anyway I think I might have class tomorrow. Unless the local officials feel generous, suspend it, and actually spare me from another boring and hassle day at school. But most probably not. So I should head to bed.

Oh and lastly, before I forget, I hope that the things I think I want to happen will happen genuinely and not out of consequence, or pressure, or for show. Here's to hoping for the best. -lol I could not have put that any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment