May 17, 2012

Brunch at the Club

Out and about at 10 in the morning for brunch with the girls! I haven't really seen everyone together (okay well majority of the group) ever since break started because of our conflicting schedules, and so it was nice to see all their faces today. Great food and great company is all it takes to make my day.
missing Nicola, the super talented photographer, in this shot!

p.s. I just saw the new film 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' - I didn't really know how i felt about it because of the over-lapping stories and whatnot, but towards the end, it's probably one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. And frankly, there aren't a lot of films that could make me laugh. My kind of humor.. so it was good ;)

Zara Shorts | Bench Basic Tee | H&M Black Jean Polo | Topshop Sandals | Bally bag

No comments:

Post a Comment